40 time: 5.0

Offers: Florida State, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Pittsburgh, South Florida

Twitter (protected)

Rivals: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

2013 Adidas Invitational:

We haven't offered him yet, but FSU has. Visited us for the spring game so he might receive an offer. Scout article (free) after the visit:

"Nebraska is definitely up there for having the coolest facilities I have ever seen," Ragnow said. "Especially the weight room with the cool technology they have on every squat rack that video tapes you and analyzes you. That was insane. And their academic center was really nice."

While watching the game Ragnow got an idea what he could expect being on their offensive line. He thought from what he saw today in the spring game that the Nebraska offense was a good fit for him and his style.

"I believe that Nebraska's offense fits my style. After watching today they really liked to get down field and move in space which I believe fits me."

Read more (free article)

His highlights are full of him pancaking guys. Best part is how hard he works even when the direction of the play is called away from him, great heart and intensity. No offer yet, but would not be surprised to see one soon. Won't it be a great thing to have our 'bigs' get push off of the O-line? How prolific could we be if we keep top notch runningbacks and add a strong front five?!

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...