My Take on a Solid Weekend

EZ-E

It all depends on how well Stanton can grasp the offense

Well of course :P

How has his recovery gone from surgery?

According to recent reports, he is ready for practice. He could be a legitimate threat next year, if he can get a grasp on the playbook and he is actually 100%.

Saw him at the airport and he still has a noticeable limp. Just from the eye-ball test though. There could have been any number of reasons he was limping.

Saw him at the airport and he still has a noticeable limp. Just from the eye-ball test though. There could have been any number of reasons he was limping.

Maybe he just walks with a limp because he is a gangsta! LOL. JK, but it could very well be from a soar knee. I just don't see how it could be, especially now that Zaire Anderson is up and playing, and Marcus Lattimore is taking reps. I wonder if he will need to have reconstructive surgery like Armstrong had.

I heard a bit ago that he was conditioning and ahead of schedule. It was said he was looking forward to camp. IDK, not everything you read is accurate lol.

Maybe he just walks with a limp because he is a gangsta! LOL. JK, but it could very well be from a soar knee. I just don't see how it could be, especially now that Zaire Anderson is up and playing, and Marcus Lattimore is taking reps. I wonder if he will need to have reconstructive surgery like Armstrong had.

I heard a bit ago that he was conditioning and ahead of schedule. It was said he was looking forward to camp. IDK, not everything you read is accurate lol.

He did fly from Cali. So his knee could have just tightened up during the flight.