OT Ray Raulerson [Tennessee Commit]

Player: Ray Raulerson

Hometown: Tampa, FL

School: Plant

Position: Offensive Tackle

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 271 lbs

40 time: 5.02 sec

Offers: Boston College, Cincinnati, UConn, Indiana, Kentucky, LA Lafayette, Louisville, Marshall, Memphis, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma St, Rutgers, South Florida, UCF, Wake Forest, West Virginia

Rivals: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

Highlights

Tons of UVs! Rutgers, Boston College, UConn, UCF, last month. Just finished UVs at UK and Louisville. Is at Alabama now. Wonder if we could get him to N?

Of cour$e there i$ a chance to $teal him from $EC country but we $eem unwilling to pu$h the envelope a$ far a$ it need$ to be pu$hed.

Tons of UVs! Rutgers, Boston College, UConn, UCF, last month. Just finished UVs at UK and Louisville. Is at Alabama now. Wonder if we could get him to N?

Of cour$e there i$ a chance to $teal him from $EC country but we $eem unwilling to pu$h the envelope a$ far a$ it need$ to be pu$hed.

I see what you did there

Did you mean $tuff the envelope?

Of cour$e there i$ a chance to $teal him

from $EC country but we $eem unwilling to pu$h the envelope a$ far a$ it need$ to be pu$hed.

Most of the schools he visited are out of the SEC, besides UK and Alabama.

• 3 months later...