Boston Marathon Explosions

Command center established at the Arsenal Mall area. BPD has really gotten their stuff organized. Canines being freed up to come in and street by street search underway or about to begin.

Requests going out to be careful of officers in the area because many are in plain clothes. Lots of different agencies reporting into the command center.

I love the work that the police are doing here. Very impressive and something I think we can take some pride in.

So, what happens to these guys? Death penalty, right?

Command center established at the Arsenal Mall area. BPD has really gotten their stuff organized. Canines being freed up to come in and street by street search underway or about to begin.

Requests going out to be careful of officers in the area because many are in plain clothes. Lots of different agencies reporting into the command center.

I love the work that the police are doing here. Very impressive and something I think we can take some pride in.

So, what happens to these guys? Death penalty, right?

I think one's already dead.

Anonymous@YourAnonNews5m

#Watertown: @WCVB's Kathy Curran: Men involved in MIT + Watertown shootings are the Marathon Bombers. Suspect #1 is DEAD.

Well, local ABC affiliate is now reporting suspect 1 is dead. There have been conflicting reports about that (including that local affiliate earlier saying they had him in custody and only injured). They seem confident about the guy being dead now. They're also confident these guys are the Marathon bombers.

Controlled detonation about to take place at Dexter and Laurel Streets (from the local feed).

CNN was saying a second guy was detained, walked past the reporter in handcuffs. I wonder if they detained a second person for some reason. That might have been the person that was strip searched, if the one guy is really dead. He may not be involved in this, just detained. All speculation there.