Screw you Westboro

A few cities in the USA i wouldnt screw with during a tragedy... Boston is one of them... In the words of Chael P. Sonnen "Challenge me, if you dare" But I guarantee you if they step foot at the 8 yr olds funereal, they will get there a$$ kicked.

Thats how they make their money.

Bingo.

They tried to protest at a few soldiers wedding in central NE and the freedom riders showed up and revved their engines so those at the burial wouldnt have to listen to those idiots.

I have witnessed this on one occasion. Very emotional moment. And it was a kick ass display of patriotism.

The WBC is the worst slime on the face of the earth, even worse than al queda in my book. It is a flaw of our system that they are afforded the same constitutional protections as actual human beings. f#*k WBC.

I say be glad for our system. Any other one would give them power and lend a credibility they don't deserve. Government suppression has a way of emboldening and fostering numbers...I'm sure they would love nothing more than to be actually kept down by the Man.

That said, good for Anonymous & all the people who can find some solidarity of their own in standing against these clowns.

zoogs- I am glad for our system. My point was that these people are not the equivalent of human beings. They tried this crap at a local funeral for a soldier who died in combat in Iraq a few years ago. I've never been so proud of my fellow north Coloradoans as when the people and freedom riders showed up and walled them off. The WBC is nothing more than a hate group. I fantasize about a runaway truck plowing through one of their protests. I would laugh and no, I wouldn't lend aid to them.

A few cities in the USA i wouldnt screw with during a tragedy... Boston is one of them... In the words of Chael P. Sonnen "Challenge me, if you dare" But I guarantee you if they step foot at the 8 yr olds funereal, they will get there a$$ kicked.

Thats how they make their money.

Bingo.

They tried to protest at a few soldiers wedding in central NE and the freedom riders showed up and revved their engines so those at the burial wouldnt have to listen to those idiots.

I have witnessed this on one occasion. Very emotional moment. And it was a kick ass display of patriotism.

I meant funeral. Im not sure where the hell wedding came from. Obviously there wasnt a burial at a wedding.

These people are so disgusting they don't even deserve my hate. I feel for the families of the funerals they go to. Other than that, they are not worth the energy to feel anything about.

If there ever was a human being that fit the phrase..."total waste of oxygen" more, I can't imagine who it would be.

zoogs- I am glad for our system. My point was that these people are not the equivalent of human beings.

What exactly are they?

Some cross between zombies and 1950s-era movie robots. They're functional, but they only seem to output the crazy that's put into them, and they don't seem to have much in the way of feelings.

If you haven't watched this BBC bit on the Westboro Baptist Church, you should. Makes me feel a lot of pity for the kids in that group.

http://topdocumentar...ily-in-america/

Them sprinkling in the kids is the only thing that prevented me from screaming at them every time I drove by them. And I definitely gave serious thought to mowing them down with my Chevy. Yes, it is sad that they are brainwashed with hate. Kinda similar to North Korean kids being brainwashed to hate us.

i appreciate that they have given us something to all agree on here at huskerboard. a rare event, indeed. other than that, they are pretty miserable empty shells of human beings.

Huskerboard will always have this . . . and our hatred for all things UT.

Hey I like Texas.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I meant funeral. Im not sure where the hell wedding came from. Obviously there wasnt a burial at a wedding.

Oh gee. It did say wedding. I was in such understanding of what you were getting at that I ignored that part of it.