RB Madre London [Michigan State - Signed LOI]

Nexus

Sounds like NU, Wisconsin, Michigan St. and Mississippi St. will be four of a soon-to-be-announced Top 5.

That is a pretty good top group to be in for a running back. It seems like many posters aren't as high on this kid as they should be. He has good film against great competition. Very athletic for a big back. Nice vision too. Let's reel this kid in.

Sounds like NU, Wisconsin, Michigan St. and Mississippi St. will be four of a soon-to-be-announced Top 5.

That is a pretty good top group to be in for a running back. It seems like many posters aren't as high on this kid as they should be. He has good film against great competition. Very athletic for a big back. Nice vision too. Let's reel this kid in.

You're right but I just think many of us are really hoping for Ballage and when comparing the two I think most of us would take Ballage hands down. If we can't land Ballage then I think London would be a good alternative.

You're right but I just think many of us are really hoping for Ballage and when comparing the two I think most of us would take Ballage hands down. If we can't land Ballage then I think London would be a good alternative.

I like ballage but I think he is more of a LB. I agree with just trying to get him on campus and see where he plays out bc he is such a great athlete. If we are recruiting a guy to play running back I think this is our guy.

I like ballage but I think he is more of a LB. I agree with just trying to get him on campus and see where he plays out bc he is such a great athlete. If we are recruiting a guy to play running back I think this is our guy.

When I look at the Ballage's film I just don't see a great LB. Everything about him measurable wise made me think he would be a great LB but he just doesn't play at LB with any aggression or ferocity. When he is running with the ball it looks like he isn't going to let anyone stop him but when he is on D he just looks like he is going through the motions. JMO. And i for one love him at running back. He reminds me of LP.

When I look at the Ballage's film I just don't see a great LB. Everything about him measurable wise made me think he would be a great LB but he just doesn't play at LB with any aggression or ferocity. When he is running with the ball it looks like he isn't going to let anyone stop him but when he is on D he just looks like he is going through the motions. JMO. And i for one love him at running back. He reminds me of LP.

Two way high school players might find it easier to conserve energy on defense easier than offense. When u are carrying the ball it is full go. With the demands of playing iron man football a great athlete can not play at full speed all the time and still be the best defensive player on the team.