How many yards will Abdullah have next year?

I will say 1027 yards rushing and 150 yards receiving. I don't think Abdullah should nor will be given the number of carries he had last year.

Cause he isn't deserving, hasn't proven he can handle it or you don't think he's good enough? Please elaborate. Cause I believe he's proven worthy in all categories!

I think he may be referring to more depth at the position assuming the two incoming freshman pan out, along with Cross

I will say 1027 yards rushing and 150 yards receiving. I don't think Abdullah should nor will be given the number of carries he had last year.

Cause he isn't deserving, hasn't proven he can handle it or you don't think he's good enough? Please elaborate. Cause I believe he's proven worthy in all categories!

He is more than deserving, but why do that to anyone, when you have quality backs who can contribute just as much? I love it when there is an opportunity to play freshman and people make this comment, but they whine about starting someone with little to no experience.

I agree with deedsker, and like I said in my post above, why not spread the ball more if you have the weapons? Make the defense be prepared to make changes all 4 quarters and have to be prepared for a dynamic offense.

He is more than deserving, but why do that to anyone, when you have quality backs who can contribute just as much? I love it when there is an opportunity to play freshman and people make this comment, but they whine about starting someone with little to no experience.

I agree with deedsker, and like I said in my post above, why not spread the ball more if you have the weapons? Make the defense be prepared to make changes all 4 quarters and have to be prepared for a dynamic offense.

The only thing I worry about is if he does have to share that many carries is that we wont have any rbs that are able to get into any kind of rhythm

It's tough to say seeing as how we've kind of been going with a one back system the past two years. I'm going to say the rushing breakdown for 2013 will be: Abdullah around 1000, Martinez 950, Cross 600, Newby 550 (highest ypc on team), and Taylor around 300. If we ride Ameer like we have our backs the past two years, and IF he can stay healthy all season, I could see him going for between 1400-1500 yards.

Abdullah will run for 4/5 a mile in 26 minutes and 36 seconds.

4/5 mile as in .8 of a mile? in that time?

Abdullah?

Well I took the number of rushing attempts he had last year and multiplied it by 7 seconds and that is how much time it came out to. At first I thought no way but, checked again and sure enough it came out to 26:36.