***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I don't really have a dog in this fight (Miami vs Indy). I loathe Hansblow. He flops like a fish, he's a fake tough guy, etc. (No, that play wasn't an actual flop)

Mostly, I'm just throwing a little bit back at all the whiny, cry-baby Pacers players, coaches, fans, and all you anti-Heat bandwagoners that don't give 2 sh*ts about NBA until the playoffs and y'all start crying about flopping and fouls and go on and on and on and on and on about it.

I watched about 10 minutes of the game last night and lost count of the number of times Hibbert threw people out of the way to get rebounds, but y'all are so blinded by your petty "hate" for the Heat to see it. It really goes both ways, that's just the way "basketball" is "played" now.

Anyway, enjoy the games :)

Who are you referring to here?

I thought it was pretty clear: Pacers players, coaches, fans, and the anti-Heat bandwagoners

No, the people that only care about the NBA during the playoffs that are whining? I know HS watches during the regular season. I watch during the regular season. Haspula watches during the regular season bc he posts statuses about the Lakers quite frequently. MLB, I'm pretty sure watches during the season. Redjarvis and Mavric, also. Myself and those guys have been the only ones really complaining about the Heat homerism, so I guess I don't know what posters you are referring too.

And there are a lot of Miami bandwagoners since the Big 3 assembled also, not just anti-Heat bandwagoners. And just for the record, these were Charles Barkleys exact words during halftime of Game 1, "I know the NBA wants Miami to go to the finals, but they need to tell their refs to calm down a little bit."

So if all those guys mentioned don't fit into the description that I used, then I guess I wasn't referring to them then. Weird.

Edit: And I've rarely seen any NBA posts until the last month of the season. Doesn't really matter either way. I also don't know what the Miami bandwagoners have to do with anything. As far as I'm concerned, the pro-Heat and anti-Heat bandwagoners are equally as awful.

That's why I'm asking. Was just wondering who you were referring to. Just curious was all.

GSG, for not having a dog in the fight, you sure talk like you have a dog in the fight. You know, every team gets away with some pretty crazy fouls in every game, but the amount and types of fouls that the Heat can get away with, added to all the flopping they do just drives me crazy. It's telling when it's pretty much a consensus among players and coaches both past and present that the Heat get a lot of breaks from the refs that other teams don't get. For every one flop or uncalled foul that the Pacers have gotten in this series, I can name three that the Heat have gotten. I think it's more than fair that Pacers fans complain about the officiating, when you have thugs like Chris Andersen committing a blatant flagrant two foul and only getting called for a technical.

GSG, for not having a dog in the fight, you sure talk like you have a dog in the fight. You know, every team gets away with some pretty crazy fouls in every game, but the amount and types of fouls that the Heat can get away with, added to all the flopping they do just drives me crazy. It's telling when it's pretty much a consensus among players and coaches both past and present that the Heat get a lot of breaks from the refs that other teams don't get. For every one flop or uncalled foul that the Pacers have gotten in this series, I can name three that the Heat have gotten. I think it's more than fair that Pacers fans complain about the officiating, when you have thugs like Chris Andersen committing a blatant flagrant two foul and only getting called for a technical.

As a Chicago fan, you should be pissed about that. Didn't Muhammad get kicked out of game for shoving LBJ?

As a Chicago fan, you should be pissed about that. Didn't Muhammad get kicked out of game for shoving LBJ?

Yes, and I agree with his ejection, regardless of the fact that LeBron flopped harder than a catfish. Besides most of game one and game five, the Chicago series was one of the worst officiated series of games I've ever seen in any sport.

Really hope the pacers win the series. I can already see what would happen if the heat played the spurs.

I would really love to hear yours, and others who think this, reasoning behind this. The "logic" could potentially be very amusing

I

I would like to see the Heat and Spurs play in the finals because the Spurs are the most disciplined and fundamentally sound team in the league and won't get abused by the ridiculous flopping of the Heat.