***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

The Pacers were never winning this series anyways, I don't understand the population's (not necessarily Huskerboard) disbelief....

The Pacers should have won the series. Vogel made a mistake in Game 1, and Haslem was unconsious in Game 3 and 5. They got lucky against a Granger-less team.

Bingo, add Danny Granger and the Pacers win the series in 6.

that's bs reasoning. You don't know if the Heat would've played the same way if the Pacers had Granger.

So they would've played better if the Pacers had their best scorer on the court? Are you a Heat fan?

The Pacers were never winning this series anyways, I don't understand the population's (not necessarily Huskerboard) disbelief....

The Pacers should have won the series. Vogel made a mistake in Game 1, and Haslem was unconsious in Game 3 and 5. They got lucky against a Granger-less team.

that's bs reasoning. You don't know if the Heat would've played the same way if the Pacers had Granger.

So they would've played better if the Pacers had their best scorer on the court? Are you a Heat fan?

You always play differently when the same people aren't on the court. Plus it's not like Granger was coming back he only played in 5 games this year.

You always play differently when the same people aren't on the court. Plus it's not like Granger was coming back he only played in 5 games this year.

Yes, most people refer to that as a hypothetical situation.

When did I ever say he was coming back? My point was if he was healthy, IMO the series would've been different.

as compared to last year when he did play and they still lost to Miami?

Yes, as a matter of fact. Hibbert was vastly improved this year, and Paul George became a solid scoring option as opposed to last year.

When did I ever say he was coming back? My point was if he was healthy, IMO the series would've been different.

Yes, as a matter of fact. Hibbert was vastly improved this year, and Paul George became a solid scoring option as opposed to last year.

Indiana's problem is that they had no other scorers on that team when Hibbert and George went out, the Heat took over and it was game over.

Indiana's problem is that they had no other scorers on that team when Hibbert and George went out, the Heat took over and it was game over.

Their problem lastnight was that Hibbert got in foul trouble and no one other than David West could make a shot. It was an unfortunate game, which happens in basketball. Teams can go cold on any given night. Indiana went cold lastnight at the worst possible time. Whos to say that if Danny Granger had been healthy and it came down to a game 7 like lastnight that he doesn't get hot and carry them to victory?

I was really surprised to see DJ Augustin playing so many minutes in the 2nd quarter. I think he only played 10 minutes in the game, and it seemed like they were all in the 2nd. Not coincidentally, that is when Miami really sealed it.

The Pacers should have won the series. Vogel made a mistake in Game 1, and Haslem was unconscious in Game 3 and 5. They got lucky against a Granger-less team.

Granger? You think Granger would have made a difference in this series? Who are you going to sit down to play Granger? Paul George?..... If you want to play the what if game; than what "if" Wade was healthy? If he was himself this series wouldn't have been close.... As far as Vogel's mistake goes? There was no way Hibbert was getting over quick enough to defend Lebron's drive to the basket. The smaller, much faster Stevenson barely got there in time. Hibbert would have had to honor Bosh's jumpshot in the corner, so I don't see him being able to get to Lebron before he makes it to the basket.... Heat fan, or not, just try and enjoy Lebron, because you're watching greatness....

No, Indiana's problem was Vogel pulling Hibbert in Game 1 and Haslem going insane from 18-feet in Games 3 and 5. Miami was very lucky to escape this series.

They crushed them by 20+ last night. So I don't know how much luck had to do with it.... Indiana is a nice team, and I enjoy the small market teams (aside from the Spurs) doing well in the NBA; however Indiana is never getting past the Heat (as long as Lebron is there). Players want to play with this guy, so they're going to keep getting role players to come to Miami and play with him....