***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Watching the Celtics play BBall. James Naismith is not impressed!

Uncharacteristic of the Celtics not being ready.... I thought they would come out clicking after the emotional game 5 win.... The lack of PG play is hurting them badly. A guy on a 10 day contract is playing a lot of point in game 6 of a playoff series! That tells you all you need to know!

Paul Pierce doesn't look like he even wants to be there.

This statement appears to be very true. He's getting beat left and right on defense.

The Knick aren't even going to sniff the eastern conference finals until they get rid of 'melo...

They need another big man who can play defense to compliment Tyson Chandler and somebody to run the point...

Or a coach to kick Melo's ass and make him and the rest of that team play some D. The Pacers look like a really good post-season team tough, and I think they'll give Miami all they can handle.

The Knick aren't even going to sniff the eastern conference finals until they get rid of 'melo...

They need another big man who can play defense to compliment Tyson Chandler and somebody to run the point...

Or a coach to kick Melo's ass and make him and the rest of that team play some D. The Pacers look like a really good post-season team tough, and I think they'll give Miami all they can handle.

Coach has nothing to do with it. Melo plays D when he feels like it...

Coach has nothing to do with it. Melo plays D when he feels like it...

I have to think that if he played for Doc Rivers or Tom Thibodeau he would be forced to play at least SOME defense. A defensive minded coach makes a difference.