***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

God I love that picture. There is no bigger shitbag in sports than David Stern

That picture is your answer for anything basketball that doesn't go the way you like. do you also post one of Roger Goodell when the Packers lose?

Pretty bad assessment by you. That picture is awesome and serves no purpose than to say that David Stern sucks. I have almost no rooting interest in the NBA.

If you are that paranoid basketball isn't the only sport rigged. Why do you think in the NFL hardly any new teams make the Super Bowl? If there is a new team from the conference there is almost a guarantee that the other conference's team has been there before.

If you are that paranoid basketball isn't the only sport rigged. Why do you think in the NFL hardly any new teams make the Super Bowl? If there is a new team from the conference there is almost a guarantee that the other conference's team has been there before.

Do you mean "hardly any new teams" as in the same teams make the Super Bowl every year? Couldn't be further from the truth, NFL has had 9 distinct teams in the SB in the last 5 years. Or do you mean expansion teams? If you mean no expansion teams, then the answer to that should already be clear. Regardless, I do believe that some NFL teams, namely the Patriots, Cowboys, Steelers, and yes, Packers, get more calls than other teams.

Do you mean "hardly any new teams" as in the same teams make the Super Bowl every year? Couldn't be further from the truth, NFL has had 9 distinct teams in the SB in the last 5 years. Or do you mean expansion teams? If you mean no expansion teams, then the answer to that should already be clear. Regardless, I do believe that some NFL teams, namely the Patriots, Cowboys, Steelers, and yes, Packers, get more calls than other teams.

wrong there were only 3 teams within the last 5 years which it was their first Super Bowl ever.

wrong there were only 3 teams within the last 5 years which it was their first Super Bowl ever.

It's a 32 team league and there's been 46 Super Bowls. YOU DO THE MATH

(and nothing about my post was wrong)