***Official NBA Playoff Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Just imagine what Tom Thibadeau could do if he had any sort of offensive talent on the Bulls.

He does have talent. Sadly, it's on the bench wearing street clothing. :D

I have a feeling if this goes 6 or 7, Rose will be back. But he still needs a complimentary scorer. You could see the lack of scorers on the Bulls when Rose went out during last years playoffs.

Just imagine what Tom Thibadeau could do if he had any sort of offensive talent on the Bulls.

He does have talent. Sadly, it's on the bench wearing street clothing. :D

I have a feeling if this goes 6 or 7, Rose will be back. But he still needs a complimentary scorer. You could see the lack of scorers on the Bulls when Rose went out during last years playoffs.

True. Still think they missing Kirk Hinrich though.

The Knick aren't even going to sniff the eastern conference finals until they get rid of 'melo...

They need another big man who can play defense to compliment Tyson Chandler and somebody to run the point...

Or a coach to kick Melo's ass and make him and the rest of that team play some D. The Pacers look like a really good post-season team tough, and I think they'll give Miami all they can handle.

Coach has nothing to do with it. Melo plays D when he feels like it...

I have to think that if he played for Doc Rivers or Tom Thibodeau he would be forced to play at least SOME defense. A defensive minded coach makes a difference.

I doubt it... Melo would comply for awhile, then go into "baby b*tch" mode, and either try to get the coach fired or get traded...