Coach Smith tweet

I'm learning Coach Miles loves combo players as they make a good fit for his motion offense. It certainly could be that we might be losing a guard/wing or it could also mean that this young man is an impact player and to good to pass on. Hard to know without seeing him play. Sure seems like the staff is working hard to fill that last spot. That makes me think they can win sooner rather than later.

From your twitter link South, it sounds like the visit will be an unoffical and will happen on Tuesday. Could be he is visiting a lot of places. Sounds like he has a good relationship with the staff and has some knowledge of the needs and what the plan is.

I am also thinking if they sign a guard, Petteway will play more wing. If they sign a wing or PF, he would play more guard. Just a guess.

I'm learning Coach Miles loves combo players as they make a good fit for his motion offense. It certainly could be that we might be losing a guard/wing or it could also mean that this young man is an impact player and to good to pass on. Hard to know without seeing him play. Sure seems like the staff is working hard to fill that last spot. That makes me think they can win sooner rather than later.

From your twitter link South, it sounds like the visit will be an unoffical and will happen on Tuesday. Could be he is visiting a lot of places. Sounds like he has a good relationship with the staff and has some knowledge of the needs and what the plan is.

I am also thinking if they sign a guard, Petteway will play more wing. If they sign a wing or PF, he would play more guard. Just a guess.

I agree! I think he wants to play an up tempo style of BB. And maybe Fuller is like Sheilds and is ready to be the extra wing off the bench Whatever happens, it appears that we will be much more athletic than last year. It will be fun next year.