SIGNED ATH Demornay Pierson-El

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

Planning on visiting for Big Red Weekend, per Rivals. Being recruited as a WR and return man.

Article from earlier in the month after Nebraska offered:

The recruitment of West Potomac junior running back Demornay Pierson-El could intensify now that Nebraska has offered in recent days. That invitation could turn a rather methodical process into something more frenzied and wide scale.

“It was a shock to me,” Pierson-El said Tuesday night of the Cornhuskers joining Boston College, North Carolina, Old Dominion and Marshall as schools to extend scholarship offers. ”They had talked to me and sent me mail, but I didn’t think they were close to offering me.”

“Like I told him, once word gets out that Nebraska is sniffing around, then the rest of the Big Ten will start coming and the rest of the Midwest,” said West Potomac Coach Jeremiah Davis, who played at Penn State. “His stock is rising right now.”

So happy we unearth these gems for the rest of the big boys to swoop in and steal.

We can all calm down a little. Even though Pierson-El is getting attention from everywhere, he has Nebraska and North Carolina as co-leaders. He has already been to UNC, so when he visits NU for BRW, we have a chance of pulling into the lead with him. He said he also wants to visit both campuses again on OVs.

Nebraska sees to have a number of WR options this cycle.

Stated he will no question use an a official visit on bc unc and Nebraska

Already said that (post directly above you).

Actually, if you read, he included information (i.e. an OV to BC) that you happened to leave out. You are not the end-all-be-all for recruiting information around here... just relax, it's okay if someone knows something you don't.

• Fire 1

Stated he will no question use an a official visit on bc unc and Nebraska

Actually, if you read, he included information (i.e. an OV to BC) that you happened to leave out. You are not the end-all-be-all for recruiting information around here... just relax, it's okay if someone knows something you don't.

My bad. Overlooked the OV to BC.

2209102_o.gif

Let me just get this one out of the way.

Says he will take an official here.

You are not the end-all-be-all for recruiting information around here... just relax, it's okay if someone knows something you don't.

My bad.

2209102_o.gif

• 4 weeks later...