The Fighting Erstad's vs. The Cowboys of Oklahoma State

This is just comical. Rutgers will win tomorrow and we will be riding a 5 game losing streak just as we came off a 5 game winning streak. Please get these kids out of here and let's start from scratch

I can never understand "fans" who are willing to toss kids out like yesterdays trash. Learning this or any game in a team situation is a process and rarely happens overnight. Please fill us in on your great career.

• Fire 1

Huskers need more good players. No doubt about that. Hoping that the comment about the BIG tourney means that we are hoping to win the tourney, not make the tourney field. Guess I should look at the standings. Either way, we knew that the difficult job of making baseball relevent got harder when we went to the new league. The BIG is not a baseball league at all. There has even been talk of the BIG getting out of baseball all together. That would suck big time.

This is just comical. Rutgers will win tomorrow and we will be riding a 5 game losing streak just as we came off a 5 game winning streak. Please get these kids out of here and let's start from scratch

I can never understand "fans" who are willing to toss kids out like yesterdays trash. Learning this or any game in a team situation is a process and rarely happens overnight. Please fill us in on your great career.

I completely agree with you. I don't understand how you can just throw them under the bus so fast.

I completely agree with you. I don't understand how you can just throw them under the bus so fast.

We are running a baseball team. A business if you will. These kids don't give a sh#t about what me, you, or anyone else thinks of them. We are not dealing with middle schoolers with self esteem problems. If they aren't good then they can handle criticism. I'm not going to get on here and praise them for something they aren't. I want Anderson's guys out and erstads in. There is nothing wrong with wanting a clean slate of kids, hell it's talked about in the basketball forum too.