Rotation change suggestion

Next week the series with Indiana will start on Saturday and go through Monday. I think that is the perfect opportunity to slide Kubat up a spot in the rotation. Bummer has done a great job, but Kubat has been outstanding. I think having Kubat pitch the 2nd game of the series fits in a bit better with the tourneys at the end of the year as well. I think it's fine to keep Deleon in the Friday spot as he has done a good job of getting deep into the games compared to some of our other staff. That saves the bullpen for following games. It would be fine though if they chose to slide Kubat up a day too. The advantage there would be to split the lefty starters. (if that's much of a factor..) At the least I would like him to move up at least one spot. Thoughts?

agree with your thoughts and suggestion. I imagine that based off Kubat's last three starts it is a likely scenario. really great to see him pitch so well. i know big ten baseball is not great, but from what i have seen this year in the league, i would argue that with Kubat back from injury and Deleon pitching well, Nebraska has the best 3-game starting rotation in the conference.

agree with your thoughts and suggestion. I imagine that based off Kubat's last three starts it is a likely scenario. really great to see him pitch so well. i know big ten baseball is not great, but from what i have seen this year in the league, i would argue that with Kubat back from injury and Deleon pitching well, Nebraska has the best 3-game starting rotation in the conference.

I agree with that as well it is just we are so inconsistant after that.

I agree with that as well it is just we are so inconsistant after that.

yep, and then we get mid week pitching melt downs like k-state last week.