Dude- You have only recently obtained a PS3 since last Christmas? What games do you currently have, so I know what all to suggest.

If you like GTA type games and already have GTAIV I suggest you try Saints Row 3. (I think 2 is free as a PSN plus member). Try both.. I would say 2 = better storyline while 3 = more chaos action.

Maybe try Sleeping Dogs too if you want. It's pretty good too as well

Dude- You have only recently obtained a PS3 since last Christmas? What games do you currently have, so I know what all to suggest.

If you like GTA type games and already have GTAIV I suggest you try Saints Row 3. (I think 2 is free as a PSN plus member). Try both.. I would say 2 = better storyline while 3 = more chaos action.

I only have Uncharted 3, Madden '12, and Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit. My wife has Dark Kingdom and some Final Fantasy games (honestly I think she got the system for herself).

Out of all of them Uncharted 3 is the only one I really enjoy. I liked the circa 2007 Madden games more, and Need for Speed is cool, but it's pretty repetitive. Dark Kingdom is kind of cool, if you're into that kind of thing.

Vice City was my favorite GTA game haha.

I was interested in trying out Red Dead Redemption. Is that any good?

I'm open to suggestions, like I said this isn't really my thing so my knowledge is rudimentary.

Red Dead is amazing. Open world, GTA with cowboys. Fallout 3 is an amazing rpg that let you be exactly who you want in a post apocalyptic setting. Plus Liam Neeson is your dad so win, win yanno. Do you have a genre preference? I love the God of War series. which is an exclusive, same with Heavy Rain. Both awesome in their own respect.

I only have Uncharted 3, Madden '12, and Need for Speed - Hot Pursuit. My wife has Dark Kingdom and some Final Fantasy games (honestly I think she got the system for herself).

Out of all of them Uncharted 3 is the only one I really enjoy. I liked the circa 2007 Madden games more, and Need for Speed is cool, but it's pretty repetitive. Dark Kingdom is kind of cool, if you're into that kind of thing.

I'm open to suggestions, like I said this isn't really my thing so my knowledge is rudimentary.

If you liked Uncharted, pick up the new Tomb Raider. You might also want to check out the Assassin's Creed series.

I thought Red Dead was excellent!