Trevor is prob my favorite character in the whole GTA series. Don't really care for Franklin. Michael is okay, but still behind CJ from San Andreas.

The introduction to Trevors character is epic.

How long into the game does Trevor get introduced? I'm to the bank heist and only have Michael and Franklin

Trevor is introduced after the jewelry store heist. It's because of the heist that he finds out that Michael is actually alive

Trevor is prob my favorite character in the whole GTA series. Don't really care for Franklin. Michael is okay, but still behind CJ from San Andreas.

How long into the game does Trevor get introduced? I'm to the bank heist and only have Michael and Franklin

Do you mean the jewelry store heist? I don't remember a bank heist other than the opening mission before Trevor is introduced. If you mean jewelry store heist, like liveforNU said, you are right there. He is probably being introduced to you as I type this if you are playing the game.

Do you mean the jewelry store heist? I don't remember a bank heist other than the opening mission before Trevor is introduced. If you mean jewelry store heist, like liveforNU said, you are right there. He is probably being introduced to you as I type this if you are playing the game.

Yes jewelry store. My bad.

I kind of got hooked on the tennis last night and played that for a good 45 minutes. It's pretty awesome. :lol:

Has anyone played the Barry mission? The "strangers and freaks" legalize weed guy? That's interesting . . .

Dumbest missions of the series. Aliens and then clowns...

Well, I thought it was better than the yoga.

I kind of got hooked on the tennis last night and played that for a good 45 minutes. It's pretty awesome. :lol:

Has anyone played the Barry mission? The "strangers and freaks" legalize weed guy? That's interesting . . .

The Aliens and Clowns were okay. The missions where Franklin has to scour a set area for a car with weed and deliver it were annoying as all hell.

The Aliens and Clowns were okay. The missions where Franklin has to scour a set area for a car with weed and deliver it were annoying as all hell.

Speaking of annoying...if you do the online piece, I would recommend doing your shopping outside of the city limits--those hooligans like to case the stores and then blast you before you can get back to your car. And no one seems to go north...