Someone want to explain what the online entails? Is it like a Call of Duty sort of thing or what?

I just started playing. What i can tell, is that you can free roam Los Santos and cause chaos, or chose to do missions. I don't have any friends playing this on PS3 right now, but I could see it being an absolute blast to have a crew of 4 going crazy. A lot of the missions require multiple people, so random invites don't turn out to well.

I could see it as having major potential.

if anyone wants to add me on PS3 my name is StuNutz

Someone want to explain what the online entails? Is it like a Call of Duty sort of thing or what?

I just started playing. What i can tell, is that you can free roam Los Santos and cause chaos, or chose to do missions. I don't have any friends playing this on PS3 right now, but I could see it being an absolute blast to have a crew of 4 going crazy. A lot of the missions require multiple people, so random invites don't turn out to well.

Trust me it's fun im in a crew on 360 with 4 players and it's f'ing amazing. Going around in a crew and murdering other gangs and players in your game is very satisfying.

Trust me it's fun im in a crew on 360 with 4 players and it's f'ing amazing. Going around in a crew and murdering other gangs and players in your game is very satisfying.

Decked?

thug-life.jpg#thug%20life%20gif%20459x450

Decked?

How did you find me?

Decked?

How did you find me?

I just Googled boy who sh#ts in cave. :D

Here's a picture of the voice actors who played Franklin, Trevor, and Micheal. Can you guess who played who just by looking at them? I bet you can. . . :lol:

1173707_707135832636876_427294794_n.jpg

Were they dressed up on purpose to somewhat resemble their in-game counterparts, or did this just happen to be the case?

And Trevor is my Scooter Brother.

Scooter Brothers...

I grinded an online mission all night last night and bought myself the 391k apartment and a decent car. Missions is the only real decent cashflow in online. Can't wait til heists get added

Wish there was a way players could officially join up with the police to help foil heists in progress...perhaps level progress enough to where police vehicles, including 'copters and tanks become available for the player to use.

Of course, someone will just wait for me to go clothes shopping and then shoot me before I can get back in it. :)

I robbed a gas station and when I got out another player shot me grabbed the money and drove away.... :mellow:

Its a dog eat dog world out there. Need to have your head on a swivel at all times

Or you could not have your head on a swivel, then he would get a penalty for hitting a defenseless player.