Anyone else get really pissed when you chose the wrong option at the end? Thankfully I didnt save after credits and was able to start mission over and have them all live.

I chose the ending to have them all live. What happens when you choose to kill one of them?

I picked kill Trevor thinking surely they wont have Franklin go through with it. Franklin has him meet up with him where he pulls a gun on him. Trevor takes off and Franklin chases him down. Eventually Michael T bones Trevor who slides into a fuel tank. They both stand and watch as he slips around in the gas. The game then makes you shoot at Trevor which ignights the fuel incinerating Trevor. Michael yells out how he always did like gas as he burns to a crisp. Franklin argues with him then they leave. Kind of unsettling and uneventful. Glad I had a save file to go back. The Kill Michael ending is even more depressing.

Anyone else get really pissed when you chose the wrong option at the end? Thankfully I didnt save after credits and was able to start mission over and have them all live.

I chose the ending to have them all live. What happens when you choose to kill one of them?

I picked kill Trevor thinking surely they wont have Franklin go through with it. Franklin has him meet up with him where he pulls a gun on him. Trevor takes off and Franklin chases him down. Eventually Michael T bones Trevor who slides into a fuel tank. They both stand and watch as he slips around in the gas. The game then makes you shoot at Trevor which ignights the fuel incinerating Trevor. Michael yells out how he always did like gas as he burns to a crisp. Franklin argues with him then they leave. Kind of unsettling and uneventful. Glad I had a save file to go back. The Kill Michael ending is even more depressing.

And if you

kill Michael, the last mission money goes to Michael's family I think.

• 1 year later...