Important Transfer Headed Our Way

there is a post on allbuffs about Alex getting arrested last night. speculation is that he got in a fight with another Colorado player.

http://www.allbuffs....ebb-and-A-Lewis

easy to imagine that the Colorado hate of all things red contributed to this issue

From a Colo paper - comment section

I was walking back from perl street pretty drunk and stumbled into this when the lineman got in. Some drunk kid was giving Webb crap and the Lineman comes in yelling "Hey that's my QB!". Then he starts saying something along the lines of if you say one more word I'm going to hit you and then beats up the guy. Saw an ambulance come a few minutes later and they had to put him on a strecher. Wasn't there for when Webb hit the guy, I didn't know that happened.

From what i am seeing being reported by people who say they are in the know, Webb went after Lewis because of his comments about tranferring to Nebraska. Webb definitely isn't a very bright man.

This is a likely scenario IMO and was my first thought when I heard it was a fight between teammates. HuKser also brings a plausible story to the table IMO if it was not a fight between teammates. We shall see what bears out in time. I just hope he gets a fair shake.

still no clear details about what happened...but i do find it very odd that someone who has never been in trouble before gets 3 felony charges brought against him the day after he announces he is leaving for Nebraska.

No f'ing sh#t.

This is Colorado we're talkin about people. The truth will come out. He will be a Husker, and we will be welcomed with open arms.

Time to stir the pot:

"I hated, despised Nebraska," Alex [Lewis] said. "Before I got any offers, my dad asked me if Nebraska or Colorado offers you, who would you choose? Nebraska was out the door . . . I went to their camp and didn't like much about it at all."

Source

:snacks:

still no clear details about what happened...but i do find it very odd that someone who has never been in trouble before gets 3 felony charges brought against him the day after he announces he is leaving for Nebraska.

No f'ing sh#t.

This is Colorado we're talkin about people. The truth will come out. He will be a Husker, and we will be welcomed with open arms.

If you can't beat them ...