Post Your Fishing Pics Here

looks solid with what you guys are pulling up!! glad to hear conservation is growing strong... gotta conserve so da kine keiki have fish to catch too someday!!...

im getting super excited for summer fishing over here.. except my water pump blew out and my engine died about 4 miles out... the thing that really pissed me off as that about 3 boats trolled right past me (maybe 20 yards away) and didnt stop to lend a hand to tow me in (big no no.... atleast thats what ive been taught in the local fishing community here)... anyways once i get the boat fixed hopefully i can post some photos... right now its aku (skipjack tuna) ahi, ono (wahoo), mahi (hopefully around after their second run) season to name a few.... stoked!

Ha, I remember you giving me sh#t about the Merc on the back of my boat. That makes this little story kinda funny. Of course I shouldn't laugh; I'll probably get stranded in the boonies this weekend without cell service or VHF radio and get eaten by a pack of wolves. Good thing I got a flare gun I guess.

looks solid with what you guys are pulling up!! glad to hear conservation is growing strong... gotta conserve so da kine keiki have fish to catch too someday!!...

im getting super excited for summer fishing over here.. except my water pump blew out and my engine died about 4 miles out... the thing that really pissed me off as that about 3 boats trolled right past me (maybe 20 yards away) and didnt stop to lend a hand to tow me in (big no no.... atleast thats what ive been taught in the local fishing community here)... anyways once i get the boat fixed hopefully i can post some photos... right now its aku (skipjack tuna) ahi, ono (wahoo), mahi (hopefully around after their second run) season to name a few.... stoked!

Ha, I remember you giving me sh#t about the Merc on the back of my boat. That makes this little story kinda funny. Of course I shouldn't laugh; I'll probably get stranded in the boonies this weekend without cell service or VHF radio and get eaten by a pack of wolves. Good thing I got a flare gun I guess.

damn karam for ya.... BUT it turns out it wasnt any problems with the boat... I THINK... talking it and looking over it i prob. ran over a trash bag going around a trash line.. causing my impeller to blow up to hell!!! SOOO technically it wasnt my engines fault!! just mine!!

damn karam for ya.... BUT it turns out it wasnt any problems with the boat... I THINK... talking it and looking over it i prob. ran over a trash bag going around a trash line.. causing my impeller to blow up to hell!!! SOOO technically it wasnt my engines fault!! just mine!!

What he said!

i really really really wish i knew more about fresh water fishing!!! i go to central oregon a lot and fish over there in the lakes and rivers (tried fly fishing but suck) but i never ever seem to catch anything.... i go fishing in ohio sometimes and catch catfish, bluegills and bass but the whole oregon thing really pisses me off... i just want to catch SOMETHING... i dont have good equipment up there.. just a junkie rod and reel with like 8 lbs test line.... all the lures, spinners, baits f'ing confuse me!!! i need help!!!

but then again it took me a few years to learn hawaiian ocean fishing

Not sure how to post my own pictures. But, I caught a 13.5" crappie this weekend. Largest one I have ever caught. My son and I gained access to a great place to fish on private land. Looks like a lot of fishing is in the plans for this summer.

13 inches is pretty solid!! wow when i was living in NC i never came anything close to that... i used to fish some ponds around my house that were somehow stocked.... (shortly before i left someone bought the land and they became private.. but i got hooked up at another bigger pond so but anyways...) and used these tiny crappies that were everywhere as live bait for da other bigger boys swimming around.....

Caught a bunch of sunfish yesterday while waiting for the ribs to BBQ. Got bored with that and switched up to hotdog chunks laying on the bottom of the lake and pulled in three or four catfish between about 14" and 20". No pics. Sorry. :D

I went camping over the weekend on the Canadian border. Friday night had to drive the boat 10 miles in the dark back to the boat launch and take my son to the emergency room after he fell and landed on his chest on a sharp rock. Then I started feeling sick Sunday so we packed up and came home late. Went to the Dr. today and I've got Strep. I also have an infection on my finger from a northern cutting my finger with one of his teeth. It oozes pus when you squeeze it. Pretty sh**ty Memorial day weekend. I should have stayed home and saved my money.

I took my boys fishing the last 2 days and they have had a great time. My youngest ( 7 ) is all about it now. He has been coming in at 6 am and waking me up to go fish. I will get pics up as soon as I load them.

Awesome. Gotta get the kids away from the TV and the video games and enjoying the great outdoors. The trick is to make it fun for them with sunnies and perch when they're young so they don't lose interest.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some of the cats that my kids caught this last weekend in a boys fishing tournament. They came in 2nd and each won a new pole and some tackle. My oldest caught the snapper on his line the same day and they gave him the prize for heaviest "fish". It was a good day

• Fire 1