SIGNED OT Nick Gates

I think Bama was his dream school. I would think if they offered a full committable scholly already, he would be off the market. Would love to see him in Lincoln.

Bama puts a pretty good amount of offers out for a program that recruits at a monster level. Think they probably play the uncommittable offer game quite a bit.

Bishop Gorman game to be televised on FS1 staring in just over half an hour.

Anyone end up watching the game? How'd he look?

Played mostly right tackle though they did flop their line some so he should feel right at home here.

Very solid from what I saw. Once he got locked onto a defender, they were done. Keeps his legs driving well. Was even pushing around some guys who looked to be significantly heavier.

Didn't really have any spectacular blocks but never saw him get beat either. Mountain Pointe was the runner-up in Arizona last year so they were very solid.

Played mostly right tackle though they did flop their line some so he should feel right at home here.

Very solid from what I saw. Once he got locked onto a defender, they were done. Keeps his legs driving well. Was even pushing around some guys who looked to be significantly heavier.

Didn't really have any spectacular blocks but never saw him get beat either. Mountain Pointe was the runner-up in Arizona last year so they were very solid.

I didn't see the game. But, with O-linemen, I will take a consistent guy over a monster that only shows up a few plays per drive.

I didn't see the game. But, with O-linemen, I will take a consistent guy over a monster that only shows up a few plays per drive.

Don't tell jmfb this, he will start argueing with himself again.

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

aTm recently offered and he seems interested. Hasn't cut it down to five schools yet but NU and Alabama will be in his top five when he does.

Will play in the Semper Fidelis All-Star game.

They play one of the top teams in the country - Booker T. Washington out of Miami - Friday at 9:00pm CDT on ESPNU.

• 2 weeks later...