Tuesday game - pitching.

Nebraska needs to win the series against Michigan starting Thursday.

I imagine they will go Johnny wholestaff with it. What's the over under on pitchers that we will see? 7?

you are probably right. i am assuming that erstad thinks, and rightfully so, the only way the huskers make the NCAA tournament is to win the conference tournament. as a consequence, the three weekend starters won't play much if any on Tuesday. however, if they started Kubat or Bummer, that would give them either 4 or 5 days rest before they pitched again. i would probably go with Bummer as Kubat has only been back a month and will really need him for the Big 10 tournament. oh well, we will see.

I imagine they will go Johnny wholestaff with it. What's the over under on pitchers that we will see? 7?

you are probably right. i am assuming that erstad thinks, and rightfully so, the only way the huskers make the NCAA tournament is to win the conference tournament. as a consequence, the three weekend starters won't play much if any on Tuesday. however, if they started Kubat or Bummer, that would give them either 4 or 5 days rest before they pitched again. i would probably go with Bummer as Kubat has only been back a month and will really need him for the Big 10 tournament. oh well, we will see.

Nebraska's not throwing any weekend starters on Tuesday. That would only give them 3-4 days rest for the Michigan series (Thu.-Fri.-Sat.). Nebraska will start somebody like Pierce or Niederklein, while King, Chesnut, Howell, Hoppes and Hawkins will probably all enter the game at some point. Dylan Vogt and Josh Roeder might face a batter or two or three just for kicks. This game is meaningless, as you say.

Nebraska's not throwing any weekend starters on Tuesday. That would only give them 3-4 days rest for the Michigan series (Thu.-Fri.-Sat.). Nebraska will start somebody like Pierce or Niederklein, while King, Chesnut, Howell, Hoppes and Hawkins will probably all enter the game at some point. Dylan Vogt and Josh Roeder might face a batter or two or three just for kicks. This game is meaningless, as you say.

This.

As much as I want to beat Creighton, Tuesday doesn't matter one lick. The ONLY thing I want out of it is to see the bats still warm.

• Fire 1