The Fighting Erstads vs. The Wolverines of Michigan

Thanks to the seniors. Not a great ending to the regular season, but at least a little bit of the circumstances were beyond anyone's control (Kubat missing most of the season, Hirsch with a sort of freak injury in practice, DeLeon missing the last weekend, Scheffert getting hurt in the first conference series.) It's tough for any team to lose 3 or 4 leaders like that at any point, much more so for a team that still has some issues to sort out from the dumpster fire that's been burning since before some of these guys even joined the team.

I think they have had plenty of entertaining games this year. There have been a few runaways but overall they have been fairly scrappy. They have some issues and it's unfortunate that they lost Deleon right before this series and Hirsch earlier as that hurt quite a bit. I see Pierce is out as well. Pitching depth is an issue. Hopefully they can get some help next year with the new recruits. They will need to help as the offense won't be as good.

I think they have had plenty of entertaining games this year. There have been a few runaways but overall they have been fairly scrappy. They have some issues and it's unfortunate that they lost Deleon right before this series and Hirsch earlier as that hurt quite a bit. I see Pierce is out as well. Pitching depth is an issue. Hopefully they can get some help next year with the new recruits. They will need to help as the offense won't be as good.

I truly believe we will be worse next year looking at the roster. It's just sad