The Fighting Erstads vs. The Wolverines of Michigan

My disappointment is with Ted Silva. Not one NU pitcher made the 1st-3rd team All-Big Ten teams! Seriously, can anyone name me ONE pitcher who has improved during the last 2 years? Injuries happen, and it's a contributing factor, but to me, there is no excuse for Silva having to put way too many innings on Vogt (and sometimes Roeder), because he hasn't developed anyone else who can consistently throw strikes out of the bullpen!

Wrong... flatwaterfan is sugar coating the season and not rationally seeing what others have. The players brought in by Erstad and Co. are simply better then what Anderson could bring in. Anderson and his arrogant, weasel like expressions and dishonest character left this team talentless.. I respect the seniors for coming back and trying but I will not pat them on the back and tell them lies. Chad is at best a AAA ball player (probably a AA tops). None of the senior pitching staff has even a chance in H3LL of seeing AA let alone AAA ball. There was a reason the writers and coaches had this team picked 4th to begin the season. They "KNEW" our talent sucked.

Saying goodbye, good riddens and good luck at the next level suggests they have a chance at the next level. THEY DON'T!!!

Husker's win Kubat's start and lose the rest... No Heart, No Talent, No desire, No focus and definetely, no hope of advancing so do us all the favor and end the season watching from the sidelines. Once the season ends it opens up room for young players that hopefully, if nothing else, have heart.

Completely agree, and anyone who apologizes for this group simply did not watch the games this season.

My disappointment is with Ted Silva. Not one NU pitcher made the 1st-3rd team All-Big Ten teams! Seriously, can anyone name me ONE pitcher who has improved during the last 2 years? Injuries happen, and it's a contributing factor, but to me, there is no excuse for Silva having to put way too many innings on Vogt (and sometimes Roeder), because he hasn't developed anyone else who can consistently throw strikes out of the bullpen!

Wow!!!

I think Silva was handed a totally empty cupboard and has done wonders with what he was given. The change-up is finally part of the arsenal, he's not afraid to throw strikes early and the young arms looked more impressive then the seniors... Silva IMO, should be applauded for the job he's done.