The Fighting Erstads vs. The Wolverines of Michigan

Lol.... just end this atrocious excuse for a baseball season.... we are so far from just a 500 team. Not 1 player that played for us today has even the slightest shot at aaa ball. Our best player is Kelly and he's at best a reach to see aaa.

This team (if it can be called that) s.u.c.k.s!

Lol.... just end this atrocious excuse for a baseball season.... we are so far from just a 500 team. Not 1 player that played for us today has even the slightest shot at aaa ball. Our best player is Kelly and he's at best a reach to see aaa.

I feel like you're holding back, like you're not telling us how you really feel!

You need to put players on this team that know how to win. We have too many players that are use to losing and are ok with it.

Patience grasshopper. It all starts on the mound, and Anderson pretty much ran that part of the team straight into the ground. It will take some time to recruit and develop some more quality pitchers.

• Fire 2

Ledge picture.jpg

lmao ... I jumped after the la tech failure... They caught me with the Arky miracle but then body slammed my arse back to the ground at the Ameritas Classic. (cry)

lol... I'm so black and blue from all the heart breaks (ex: Michigan 7 NU 5) that I feel like I've freaking jumped/landed/climbed the steps and jumped again.

I love the meltdowns after every loss. It's baseball, we don't have a great team, and we aren't going to win every game. We can still get into the NCAAs and we can still even win the Big Ten. Stop with the crying after each loss!

• Fire 2