The Fighting Erstads at the Big Ten Tournament

Starting Pitchers for today's game:

Nebraska - LHP Aaron Bummer (3-1), 43.1 IP, 19 BB, 27 SO, Opponents hitting .237.

Ohio State - RHP Brad Goldberg (6-1), 74.2 IP, 42 BB, 62 SO, opponents hitting .240.

Game will start at 3:35 unless first game goes long again. First elimination game is before Nebraska's, Illinois vs. Michigan. BTW 773 people were at the game between Nebraska and Michigan yesterday. Hopefully they keep the price for next year at TD. $30 for All-Session pass!

If Chad and Company would have actually cared enough to focus this year the attendance would have been much higher. I had every intention of being in the twin cities for the tourney but not when we've given away games as often as we did this year. Lost interest almost from the start (following the La Tech series). The attendance will sky rocket next year "if" the returning team can actually play with a little more zest then this team does. No way was I going to risk $1K on watching us go 3 and out. tOSU 8 - NU 2 ... << My game prediction.

If Chad and Company would have actually cared enough to focus this year the attendance would have been much higher. I had every intention of being in the twin cities for the tourney but not when we've given away games as often as we did this year. Lost interest almost from the start (following the La Tech series). The attendance will sky rocket next year "if" the returning team can actually play with a little more zest then this team does. No way was I going to risk $1K on watching us go 3 and out. tOSU 8 - NU 2 ... << My game prediction.

^^^^^Booooooo!^^^^^

By the way ill leads mich 3-2 top of 8th, mich up, 1 out 2 men on. Hopefully won't go extra innings.

^^^^^Booooooo!^^^^^

By the way ill leads mich 3-2 top of 8th, mich up, 1 out 2 men on. Hopefully won't go extra innings.

Our game I believe will most likely start later. Same thing happened yesterday. Big Ten wants an hour at least in between games.