The Fighting Erstads at the Big Ten Tournament

umm... 19-9 in "our" park.... I'm not confident that we can even give up less then 10 runs let alone win. It's really sad to think how bad we "can" be at times and yet how good we've been (Arkansas games) at times.

That's baseball for ya. No chance they score that many runs again.

• Fire 1

minnesota beat illinois in the first game.

Which is causing our game to start later. They won 3-2 in the bottom of the Ninth. Kubat is starting today and the starter James Bourque for Michigan is actually a reliever. So let's jump on them early and often. I heard on the radio it is actually starts at 4:05 approximate.

umm... 19-9 in "our" park.... I'm not confident that we can even give up less then 10 runs let alone win. It's really sad to think how bad we "can" be at times and yet how good we've been (Arkansas games) at times.

That's baseball for ya. No chance they score that many runs again.

Guarantee they score more then 6 runs.. Oh wait... Kubat is starting, ok, they score 2 through 7 innings and then 10 in the 8th and 9th... We lose a 12-10 barn burner.

In Honesty, I cringe at the thought of having to hope for a victory as I know its senseless to hold out hope of winning the tourney.