QB Quinton Flowers [South Florida - Signed LOI]

Player: Quinton Flowers

Hometown: Miami, FL

School: Jackson

Position: Dual-threat quarterback

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 203 lbs

40 time: 4.40 sec

Offers: Alabama, Cincinnati, Clemson, East Carolina, Illinois, Kentucky, Marshall, Mississippi, Mississippi St, Nebraska, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, TCU, Texas, UCF, West Virginia

Rivals: :star :star

247: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

Highlights (No highlights yet)

I thought we had all of our eggs in one basket with Darlington. We are in on 3 highly ranked Florida QB's . Flowers, Darlington and Pierre. Not to mention a couple of Qb's from Alabama. I'm starting to get excited about all the big recruits that have us in their top 4 or 5 right now. Looks like we are being really picky this year and I think if we can have a good season we will get a lot of them. GBR

I thought we had all of our eggs in one basket with Darlington. We are in on 3 highly ranked Florida QB's . Flowers, Darlington and Pierre. Not to mention a couple of Qb's from Alabama. I'm starting to get excited about all the big recruits that have us in their top 4 or 5 right now. Looks like we are being really picky this year and I think if we can have a good season we will get a lot of them. GBR

We need to be picky with this class, it's on the smaller side.

Alabama, Clemson, USF, West Virginia and NU - no order

247 has Flowers top 4 as Tennessee, Nebraska, Marshall and West Virginia. What's up with that. I guess if you just look at the commonalities on both lists, which are WV and NU, he is showing interest in us regardless.

I suspect it has to do with who is willing to give him a shot at QB.