QB Quinton Flowers [South Florida - Signed LOI]

Decommitted from USF
That didn't take long. I know everyone was surprised when he did commit to them.

He definitely has better offers than USF, but he has waited, and the QB position has been filled (e.g., Alabama, Nebraska, West Virginia). Hope Flowers can find a home. He seems like a solid dual-threat QB.

• 1 month later...

Think he'd be a qb/athlete like Martinez and Turner were. Gets a look at qb but knows going in he may not end-up there.

Alabama, Clemson, USF, West Virginia and NU - no order

247 has Flowers top 4 as Tennessee, Nebraska, Marshall and West Virginia. What's up with that. I guess if you just look at the commonalities on both lists, which are WV and NU, he is showing interest in us regardless.

I suspect it has to do with who is willing to give him a shot at QB.

Ya, think he at least wants a shot at qb to consider a school. That our 4yr-starter qb came in as a qb/athlete offer should be a strong selling-point. Hell Turner didn't end-up at qb but he'll leave as a 3yr-starter wr and will probably go pro.

Think he'd be a qb/athlete like Martinez and Turner were. Gets a look at qb but knows going in he may not end-up there.

Alabama, Clemson, USF, West Virginia and NU - no order

247 has Flowers top 4 as Tennessee, Nebraska, Marshall and West Virginia. What's up with that. I guess if you just look at the commonalities on both lists, which are WV and NU, he is showing interest in us regardless.

I suspect it has to do with who is willing to give him a shot at QB.

Ya, think he at least wants a shot at qb to consider a school. That our 4yr-starter qb came in as a qb/athlete offer should be a strong selling-point. Hell Turner didn't end-up at qb but he'll leave as a 3yr-starter wr and will probably go pro.

well put. Turner wil go pro for sure.

• 5 weeks later...