Player: Eric Lee
Hometown: Highlands Ranch, Colorado
School: Valor Christian
Position: Cornerback
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 180 lbs
40 time:
Offers: Colorado, Nebraska
Visits: Spring Game '13; Husker Football Camp '13; 8/31/13 vs. Wyoming; Junior Day '14; Spring Game '13; 8/30/14 vs. Florida Atlantic; 9/20/14 vs. Miami

O8n7o.png

Twitter

Rivals: #119 Overall; #12 CB; :star :star :star :star
247: #177 Overall; #21 CB; :star :star :star :star
Scout: #148 Overall; #18 CB; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #144 Overall; #12 CB; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

Lee does not have an offer for NU, yet. However, he is someone that should be on everyone’s radar. He has visited the campus several times on UVs and the spring game and will be attending the NU summer camp. Personally, I hope he picks up an offer while there. Of course, he will have to earn it, but this is a highly physical and intelligent CB (a great fit for Bo). He reads the offense well, something he said he has learned during his time working out with former Denver Broncos safety Brian Dawkins. He is No. 118 overall in the Top 247 for the 2015 class and was named the top DB at the Phoenix Rivals camp this past March, so he has already been making an impression nationally. He helped Valor Christian to a 5A state title in Colorado last year, with 40 tackles and 2 interceptions.

Also, he lived a few years in Lincoln, grew up a Husker fan, friends with DJ and Trey Foster, and went to games as a youngster. So, even though he is a prospect within the 500-mile radius, he could be perceived as an “out of state in-state” recruit.

In addition to NU camp this June, Lee will be attending camps at Colorado (June 1) and Arizona St (June 15-16, along with Arizona St commit and good friend Avery Anderson) and a passing tournament in San Diego (UV at San Diego St). If Lee is as promising as he seems, hope he gets an offer during NU's camp, which is held just before the Arizona St camp. I think this will be important; otherwise, Chris Ball might be able to work the tie between Avery and Eric while they are at Arizona St together to pull him their way.

Of course, I don't want to make it sound like the sky is falling just b/c he is going to a few camps this summer, but there will be some good opportunities, including for NU, to get on this kid early. I just hope Bo and co can capitalize on theirs.

if they dont offer him when he camps here, on the spot, im going to be highly upset. The coaches have done an outstanding job of identifing talent for the 2015 class and are way ahead to the curve here. Ive been following just as many 2015 names as i am 2014, and its only May. Dont remember being in this good of a spot with quite a few big name Soph kids, ever. Coaches have really stepped up this spring and seem to be concentrating on evaluating the next couple classes this spring eval period instead of just this class recruits. Crazy how much work and effort the coaches have to put in this spring eval period.

Seems as thou Lee has some big interest in NU and we need to offer him and soon or we could lose him to ASU with his buddy.

• Fire 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone move him to 2015? I keep seeing that he doesn't have an offer yet and it confuses me, until I remember he's a 2015 so they are still measuring him up.

Gotta try and lock him up this weekend though....

Probably why it hasn't been moved yet.