Florida State and Jimbo Fisher (For all that care)

You know when they were putting together that amazing class and they were in the running for Andrus Peat??? We all including me speculated there was some funny business going on. Lets just say that Jimbo has given their compliance department their fair share of fits. It will be very interesting to see who they hire. Bobby Bowden didn't leave willingly, he was forced out. Very interesting to see if the new AD gives Jimbo a longer leash. Could really help us in Florida.

Jimbo has underachieved a little at FSU. Even though they have something we all want, a BCS appearance and win(Northern IL I know). Still think Bowden was done wrong though.

We probably have the same record as FSU did playing the same teams last year. No we don't beat Cleamson, but we probably don't lose to NCSU either. As the draft showed that team was loaded, should've been playing for it all

Jimbo has underachieved a little at FSU. Even though they have something we all want, a BCS appearance and win(Northern IL I know). Still think Bowden was done wrong though.

We probably have the same record as FSU did playing the same teams last year. No we don't beat Cleamson, but we probably don't lose to NCSU either. As the draft showed that team was loaded, should've been playing for it all

That is precisely what one of my good friends said as well. Jimbo likes Jimbo a lot from what they've said. He knows everything. He went into the president's office about two years ago and demanded a raise. After the talk the president was so mad he didn't come to work for two days.