Manziel

Go ahead NUance, show your evidence since you obviously know something. I'll wait.

Naaw. You couldn't see it anyway. What with your head stuck in the sand and all. :lol:

Besides, I already showed my solid photographic evidence a few posts up in this thread. Straight from shaggybevo. lol

I want him to play because he's good. It's easy to judge others when it hasn't happened to you. If T-MAgic was under the same scrutiny, my guess is this board would be singing a different tune.

Again, nothing was proven. You can all accuse him of breaking the rules, but the fact is NOBODY KNOWS. Not a single person here can prove a thing. That's not how the system works. It sucks, but that's what we have. In reality, I bet most of your "certainty" that he's dirty comes from the fact you don't like him.

Lol, on the contrary. You'd be surprised.

What page?

Post #326. You realize I'm just bustin' on you, right Marauder? The thing is, me and the whole rest of the world of college football fans think he's guilty as hell. But I also realize he's your boy. And not just your boy, but your Hypesman Boy. lol

That said, here are a couple more examples of damning graphic evidence. In fact, there's a 12 page thread on the shag devoted to your boy. LINK :lol:

johnnymanziel_nazisigning.gif

manziel_zpse69a2739.jpg

moneybadger1_zps3fe46b66.jpg

I want him to play because he's good. It's easy to judge others when it hasn't happened to you. If T-MAgic was under the same scrutiny, my guess is this board would be singing a different tune.

Again, nothing was proven. You can all accuse him of breaking the rules, but the fact is NOBODY KNOWS. Not a single person here can prove a thing. That's not how the system works. It sucks, but that's what we have. In reality, I bet most of your "certainty" that he's dirty comes from the fact you don't like him.

Lol, on the contrary. You'd be surprised.

yeah. no sh#t. Look how we jump down a guy's throat for simply transferring and such. Imagine how bad we'd roast Manziel if he pulled that sh#t here and made our proud-AND CLEAN-program look as such. He would in fact probably just be run out of town.