Manziel

Manziel tanks, then gets injured. And everyone realizes what a mistake it was to tab a frosh as Heisman winner.

I don't understand the reasoning here. If he blows this year, it means he wasn't the best player in college football last year?

fuzzy logic.gif

• Fire 3

johnny-manziel-tweet-1.jpg

Damn, I feel so bad for this kid. He's had an uphill battle his whole life with almost nothing handed to him. Now he has to deal with all those terrible people in college station who worship him like a God.........it's just sad. Must be a really tough life, I hope he makes it through these troubling troubling times. Lord knows, there's not a lot of people out there who have it rougher than this kid.

Ungrateful little f#*k.

• Fire 4

Damn, I feel so bad for this kid. He's had an uphill battle his whole life with almost nothing handed to him. Now he has to deal with all those terrible people in college station who worship him like a God.........it's just sad. Must be a really tough life, I hope he makes it through these troubling troubling times. Lord knows, there's not a lot of people out there who have it rougher than this kid.

Ungrateful little f#*k.

+1

Ungrateful little f#*k.

Why assume its people that annoyed him? Could it have been a big cloud of mosquitos that interfered with his backyard smores party? Perhaps it was an East Texas bull frog by his window that kept him up all night?

• Fire 2

COLLEGE STATION – The Tweet heard ’round the college football world was much ado about something minor, but one more example of how the most scrutinized college athlete in the nation has followers dissecting his every word.

Texas A&M sophomore quarterback Johnny Manziel’s frustrated Twitter post at 1:38 a.m. Sunday morning claiming it’s “(expletive) like tonight is a reason why I can’t wait to leave college station … whenever it may be,” was over a parking ticket, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

A&M nearly didn’t have a Heisman winner on its hands to fret over this past season, either, after he nearly transferred last summer, according to the insider and first reported by the Dallas Morning News on Tuesday evening.

Manziel was arrested in the Northgate bar district last June for fighting, failing to identify himself and possessing two fake IDs, and as a result the university arbitrarily suspended him for the football season, according to multiple insiders.

http://blog.chron.com/aggies/2013/06/manziels-tweet-over-parking-ticket-heisman-winner-also-nearly-juco-bound-last-summer/

He got a parking ticket, try walking a mile in his shoes.

COLLEGE STATION – The Tweet heard ’round the college football world was much ado about something minor, but one more example of how the most scrutinized college athlete in the nation has followers dissecting his every word.

Texas A&M sophomore quarterback Johnny Manziel’s frustrated Twitter post at 1:38 a.m. Sunday morning claiming it’s “(expletive) like tonight is a reason why I can’t wait to leave college station … whenever it may be,” was over a parking ticket, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

A&M nearly didn’t have a Heisman winner on its hands to fret over this past season, either, after he nearly transferred last summer, according to the insider and first reported by the Dallas Morning News on Tuesday evening.

Manziel was arrested in the Northgate bar district last June for fighting, failing to identify himself and possessing two fake IDs, and as a result the university arbitrarily suspended him for the football season, according to multiple insiders.

http://blog.chron.co...nd-last-summer/

At least he didn't throw a plastic cup at someone *cough*sam keller*cough*

I'm confused on what summer he thought about transferring.

Was it last summer so he would be transferring before his true freshman year and he was just new on campus? Or, was it this summer so he would be transferring out of the school that won him the Heisman?

Either way, it shows a pretty low level of maturity.

Was it last summer so he would be transferring before his true freshman year and he was just new on campus? Or, was it this summer so he would be transferring out of the school that won him the Heisman?

He was a redshirt Freshman last year. So it would have been the summer leading up to last season.

He was supposed to be suspended for the '12 season. He appealed the suspension and won.

Article from ESPN about Manziel facing a full year of suspension from the team due to a BAR FIGHT. Talks about how his mom was going to have him transfer so he could still play. How Sumlin helped appeal the suspension because of "internal punishments" being adhere to. Won't say what those "punishments" were but based on how this guy has acted since winning the Heisman, I would venture to guess he has not learned any lessons.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9420721/johnny-manziel-texas-aggies-faced-suspension-kevin-sumlin-stood-him