SIGNED DE/TE Mick Stoltenberg

Congrats to Stoltenberg. He has been battled for this offer. Expect commit #5 soon.

Guess I was wrong.

When he commits he will be #6.

Well, you didn't exactly specify who commit #5 would be so ...

That's true. I guess I could have been foreshadowing Darlington's commitment on some random recruit's thread. :)

Congrats to Stoltenberg. He has been battled for this offer. Expect commit #5 soon.

Guess I was wrong.

Nope. Keep trying. This is working out well for us. chuckleshuffle

It's like Hedley.... but in reverse....

Mind=Blown.

Guess I was wrong.

Nope. Keep trying. This is working out well for us. chuckleshuffle

It's like Hedley.... but in reverse....

Mind=Blown.

Whatevs. All I am saying is he will commit sooner rather than later. Guess my prediction is getting bogged down with all of the recent good news. Damn commits making me look foolish.

So recruiting guru's? Why is Nebraska recruiting this kid as an OT? I know we have probably more of a need at the position than at DE currently, but this kid does train with Steve Warren in Omaha. Does the kid want to play DE or has he pretty much said he is willing to move anywhere to help the team?

I just want the best guys to play, but if we can get the best guys to play their best position....that is even better.

So recruiting guru's? Why is Nebraska recruiting this kid as an OT? I know we have probably more of a need at the position than at DE currently, but this kid does train with Steve Warren in Omaha. Does the kid want to play DE or has he pretty much said he is willing to move anywhere to help the team?

I just want the best guys to play, but if we can get the best guys to play their best position....that is even better.

Kid wanted to be a Husker. Truth is we have a bigger need at OT than DE. Could see him play either, but I see him more as a DE. Coaches might think that they need some added nastiness at OT though.

Kid wanted to be a Husker. Truth is we have a bigger need at OT than DE. Could see him play either, but I see him more as a DE. Coaches might think that they need some added nastiness at OT though.

Well, the story is he definitely has that nastiness. That passion and attitude has gotten a lot of kids from this state onto the field for the Big Red. Glad this guy is a Husker and I'll be rootin' for him a little more like I do for all the Nebraska kids.

This.

The staff was completely blown away by his motor. Every play. Every drill. 100% all the time. Now hopefully this Carries on through the season when he us going up against lesser competition. This will be his biggest test this fall