SIGNED CB Trai Mosley

We could set a new record this year, most decommits from texas...

Nebraska before the bowl game had the #1 pass defense in the nation while Baylor is one of the worsts... Not to mention NU is constantly putting the best DBs in the nfl

Exactly what I was thinking!

Can't blame the kid if he wants to stay close to home, but once again, we are the first to offer and other schools who f'd around and missed the kid take notice and swoop in. That's getting really old.

Yep. Getting really tired of being all the southern schools' evaluation and discovery bitch.

Can't blame the kid if he wants to stay close to home, but once again, we are the first to offer and other schools who f'd around and missed the kid take notice and swoop in. That's getting really old.

Getting really f'ing old.............if I might say..........

I wish the kid the best with whatever decision he makes.....I am sure he realizes NEB puts DB's in the NFL.

Yep. Getting really tired of being all the southern schools' evaluation and discovery bitch.

The truuuuuth right here. NEB is being utilized as a program that evaluates and recognizes talent that hasn't been discovered...makes other programs jobs easier....not cool...

The truuuuuth right here. NEB is being utilized as a program that evaluates and recognizes talent that hasn't been discovered...makes other programs jobs easier....not cool...

Seeing this happen make an early signing day more and more appealing.