DT Claude Pelon [USC Commit]

In case you're not joking...

He's an assistant coach that has a highly marketable skill set. Unless he's caught cheating, his next job will be a promotion. The job we're hiring for would be a definite demotion. We appear to be looking to hire someone that is basically an administrative assistant, helping with the back office organizational side of recruiting.

Only assistant coaches are allowed to actively recruit, except in specific short-term situations. Tosh would be wasted there, even if he'd consider the job for two seconds.

I also agree with the poster above that our young depth at DT doesn't look so bad. I'd still take a juco DT this cycle, but it's not as big of a need as it was.

He's an assistant coach that has a highly marketable skill set. Unless he's caught cheating, his next job will be a promotion. The job we're hiring for would be a definite demotion. We appear to be looking to hire someone that is basically an administrative assistant, helping with the back office organizational side of recruiting.

Only assistant coaches are allowed to actively recruit, except in specific short-term situations. Tosh would be wasted there, even if he'd consider the job for two seconds.

I also agree with the poster above that our young depth at DT doesn't look so bad. I'd still take a juco DT this cycle, but it's not as big of a need as it was.

It was a joke.

Def Cord here?....

Def Cord here?....

I think if the money was right.