Now usually I don't do this but uh....

He plays like an anchor type like a Vincent valentine but doesnt have the type of size to do that at the next level. Not real explosive with his upper or lower body. He kind of leans against the competition at times. He has some good things on his film. A couple plays he had great hand placement and good at chucking defenders. I would like to see maliek Collins type of results against this type of competition. Not a lot of div 1 talent in nv. This kid is a wait and see prospect.

For those argueing about this kids opponents and who he plays against, go look at their schedule from last year and again at this year. They play national powerhouses from across the country. The kid is facing talent just as good and big as he is.

If you watched the film, its pretty obvious (at least what they showed in the tape) that he was dominating people at LEAST 50 pounds lighter than him, if not more.

For those argueing about this kids opponents and who he plays against, go look at their schedule from last year and again at this year. They play national powerhouses from across the country. The kid is facing talent just as good and big as he is.

If you watched the film, its pretty obvious (at least what they showed in the tape) that he was dominating people at LEAST 50 pounds lighter than him, if not more.

It is not like every DT we have ever recruited hasn't played kids smaller than him.

It is not like every DT we have ever recruited hasn't played kids smaller than him.

Not always - there's usually at least one player during a season of similar size/weight. All the players he faces on those highlights are substantially smaller. He looks like every other DT I've seen on a highlight film (I'm just a fan so that doesn't mean much).

Is there any video of him against some players that are at least closer in size? Coaches usually request film from a couple of complete games and not highlight type films, which makes me wonder if there's something on some other film that's keeping him from getting offers. If he is as good as you suggest, I'd think SOME team would have offered by now.

You're right.

But they don't have EVERY single one of their highlights against someone half their size. And camps can do wonders for this guy.

How does he go up against someone that he can't just straight bullrush? Thats what I want to know. A wiscy linemen would laugh his ass off at this guy if he did that

You're right.

But they don't have EVERY single one of their highlights against someone half their size. And camps can do wonders for this guy.

How does he go up against someone that he can't just straight bullrush? Thats what I want to know. A wiscy linemen would laugh his ass off at this guy if he did that

You are also comparing a 16 year old boy to a college OL. Does the staff see him as a wait and see type kid? Probably, but I see huge potential in this one and I'd take him on our roster.

You're right.

You are also comparing a 16 year old boy to a college OL. Does the staff see him as a wait and see type kid? Probably, but I see huge potential in this one and I'd take him on our roster.

Did WiFi let you in on this kid? You seem pretty sure ;)

You're right.

I didn't say they shouldn't or wouldn't offer him. I just stated that while he does some things right, the majority of his competition is smaller than him and he clearly doesn't have to rely n much except for his sheer size. I just brought up mere facts than would or could potentially factor into his lack of offer

• 2 months later...

The kid needs to be offered...He is a straight up mauler and plays with a mean streak. He beat up on Chad Thomas(Miami Commit) last night who is supposed to be one of the top DE in the nation. He reminds me of Dominic Riola some with the way he plays center. He got holding called on him and when they showed it. Zach had literally picked up Thomas and threw him to the ground. The kid would be a great addition.

• 2 weeks later...