Does anybody know if they've added the east-side expansion on this game?

I think they did all the stadium imagery last year. If that's the case I don't think the east stadium expansion will be included, although I would love to be surprised.

That would be awesome if they do. I also hope they change it so our stands arent mostly white like they have been in the past few years. Not sure if any one else has noticed this as well.

White people?

thats-racist.gif

Here’s how the Big Ten teams stack up:

1. Ohio State 95 (97 offense, 92 defense)

T-2. Michigan 91 (91, 92)

T-2. Michigan State 91 (90, 93)

T-4. Iowa 88 (88, 90)

T-4. Nebraska 88 (91, 85)

T-4. Wisconsin 88 (88, 88)

7. Northwestern 86 (86, 87)

T-8. Penn State 84 (86, 85)

T-8. Purdue 84 (84, 85)

10. Illinois 83 (86, 80)

11. Indiana 81 (83, 82)

12. Minnesota 79 (79, 80)

http://btn.com/2013/06/11/ncaa-14-team-ratings-raise-some-eyebrows/

dafuq??????

Our offense is only 91? WTF?

EA being EA.I'll bet Taylor's speed is probably sh**ty again too.

Taylor is one of the fastest players in CFB but he is always slow in the game.

I just don't understand these ratings.... how can Iowa be the same as us? and Our offense is only a 91.

Confirmed that last years alternate N on the chest with black helmets are in

That'll be pretty cool.... I didn't buy last years game (I think its the first year I've never purchased), so how does the zone read work? The year before last it sucked video game ass....

A notable improvement in the E3 videos I've seen is that the CPU teams run the option much better and make more logical decisions on when to keep or when to pitch. I'm guessing Heisman difficulty this year is going to be significantly harder than in any edition before.

Looks like the zone read is improved as well.

If Ohio State's offense is a 97 then ours is at least a 95. I didn't purchase last years edition but in previous years our ratings turned out to be more accurate than not. Taylor has always been way too slow though, and has never had the acceleration he actually has in the real world. Ameer better be something like Dempsey was at Florida or that guy at Colorado. Small quick and shifty, I always had trouble with those guys breaking off big runs.

For some reason last year last year I remember JT and KBell not being very fast or quick in the game so I hope they change that. I also noticed that AA ins't even in our top ten which means he can only be an 85/84 overall. I just don't understand how we can be the same as Iowa overall. Our offense should be mid 90s too.