Mark Stoops' "Honest Approach"

These are the guys that show video of Bo blowing up on players on the sideline to recruits and ask them "Is that what you want?"

Part of the reason we lost out on the last guy to Kentucky is because Marrow told the kid that the fans and media hate Bo and he'll be gone this year or next year because the backlash is growing so much. He then pointed the kid to the rivals site.

• Fire 1

These are the guys that show video of Bo blowing up on players on the sideline to recruits and ask them "Is that what you want?"

Part of the reason we lost out on the last guy to Kentucky is because Marrow told the kid that the fans and media hate Bo and he'll be gone this year or next year because the backlash is growing so much. He then pointed the kid to the rivals site.

TV Williams?

A da Skers sighting!!! :)

Doesn't surprise me at all. VM is burning a ton of bridges. I have never wanted a program with a new head coach to fail more than UK.

• Fire 2
I had heard that they are showing a video of Bos sideline behavior, so the da skers story doesn't surprise me one bit. Also wouldn't surprise me if marrow never gets another job after they tank.

As bad as this may sound, I've met VM a few times and spoke to him a bit. Not exactly what I would consider a brilliant man. This may confirm that thought.