• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, SECHusker said:

According to this survey 61% of Americans wouldn't go to the moon if money were no object.  I guess I'm in the minority.

https://www.axios.com/american-moon-travel-poll-a9b4400e-081b-444b-9d4b-d97acb95a8cb.html

I don't think I would go, at least not without some mission to accomplish. Just going up there and experiencing lower gravity would be interesting, but the risks involved outweigh my curiosity. 

One hundred years from now, sure I'd go. The advancements in vehicles and safety will be enough that it wouldn't be much different than flying around the planet. 

6 hours ago, knapplc said:

I don't think I would go, at least not without some mission to accomplish. Just going up there and experiencing lower gravity would be interesting, but the risks involved outweigh my curiosity. 

One hundred years from now, sure I'd go. The advancements in vehicles and safety will be enough that it wouldn't be much different than flying around the planet. 

I think safety and not being a guinea pig is most people's apprehension, but id say after 100 or so uneventful trips to the moon people would be throwing there money at the opportunity.