**Official** 2013-2014 Official Visits Thread

2015 DL twin brothers from Mizzou to keep an eye on are visiting today as well. They have Missouri offers already. I think they came up for a camp this summer as well. Might turn out to be studs, and they really like NU. Garrisons old HS, so a great connection. 247 analyst said one of them gained 30lbs this off season.

Last name is Davis, one is Carlos, can't remember the other ones name. On my phone right now, to busy pregaming to look it up.

It was a full house last night. Here is the complete list of visitors for the game:

2014 OG Tanner Farmer N

2014 DT Peyton Newell N

2014 OG DJ Foster N

2014 S Luke Gifford N

2014 TE Freedom Akinmoladun N

2014 OG Mick Stoltenberg N

2014 DE Rohan Blackwood ***Official Visit***

2015 CB Eric Lee

2015 TE Hale Hentges

2015 DE Carlos Davis

2015 DT Khalil Davis

2015 OG Michael Decker

2015 OT Christian Gaylord

2015 TE/DE Brady Reiff

Great and thats how we play...

It's not that bad. Besides Blackwood, all of the 2014 recruits that were at the game are already committed, and I would think are solid (or at least as solid as verbal commits in early fall can be). We will have to see with Blackwood how things shake out, as he has already been planning other officials (next week is at Wisconsin). All of the 2015 recruits are local, and I think we are in good shape for all of them (though there are a couple that I don't think would get an offer). The most impressive 2015 recruit that was there would be Eric Lee (IMO, though an argument could easily be made for Hentges), and Lee has already planned to come to two more games this season.