**Official** 2013-2014 Official Visits Thread

However, i'm feeling very solid about the 2015 recruiting class. We are in on some very solid prospects. And very high on some peoples lists...

It's a moot point if we continue to crap the bed when we finally get games that have some pub nationwide.

I believe it is also affecting recruiting this year, like you mentioned in your above post. If we had won that UCLA game and were a top 15 program right now, we'd probably look a lot better to prospective recruits.

If we don't start to win some of the big ones and acheive some national success in our BIGGEST games... being high on a kid's list initially will go by the wayside when it's actually time to narrow things down. We'll be out.

Its completely unacceptable that we don't have a single official visitor for the current cycle visiting for the Illinois game. I get that recruiting isn't easy, but when you get paid $3 million a year you need to step it the f%ck up.

And the coaches are supposed to fix that ... how, exactly?

Its completely unacceptable that we don't have a single official visitor for the current cycle visiting for the Illinois game. I get that recruiting isn't easy, but when you get paid $3 million a year you need to step it the f%ck up.

By doing their job and getting recruits in...this is the Big 10 opener...agree with Angry on this one.

By doing their job and getting recruits in...this is the Big 10 opener...agree with Angry on this one.

Right. The coaches should make kids fly into Omaha and ride down to Lincoln on a Friday night when the kids already have a high school game that lasts until probably 10pm Friday night. B1G's fault our game is at 11am, not the coaches.

Right. The coaches should make kids fly into Omaha and ride down to Lincoln on a Friday night when the kids already have a high school game that lasts until probably 10pm Friday night. B1G's fault our game is at 11am, not the coaches.

Not to mention the chances of a flight to Omaha being available from their city (or one near) after their football game is done is very slim.....