The New Face of Herbie Husker

Now can we do something about that other abomination? The fat white one that looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy?

Like shred it and drop it in the dumpsters behind the stadium?

Dude, that's just a fan. Take it easy.

lol why did you bump this?

I think I was in the search results page looking for something and then spaced off, came back at some point and thought the search results was the front page and clicked on this thinking it was one of the new threads. Didn't even realize it was old until I read your post. Glad I saw it, though... I didn't realize Herbie had a new head.

Now can we do something about that other abomination? The fat white one that looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy?

Like shred it and drop it in the dumpsters behind the stadium?

Dude, that's just a fan. Take it easy.

lol why did you bump this?

I think I was in the search results page looking for something and then spaced off, came back at some point and thought the search results was the front page and clicked on this thinking it was one of the new threads. Didn't even realize it was old until I read your post. Glad I saw it, though... I didn't realize Herbie had a new head.

he doesn't. thats my whole point. lol oh well.. not that big of a deal.

What is the name, if any, of the Nebraska mascot that bounces around a lot. Is that this guy or another guy? And why does Nebraska have more than one mascot? The bouncing guy is really creepy. Every time I see him I fear that I have slipped into some alternate universe.

Best Animal Mascot: Ralphie from Colorado. Any real animal mascot that has to be controlled by 10-12 guys gets my vote.

Worst Animal Mascot: The overbred bulldog for Georgia that can barely breathe. I think he/she is called Uggie. Is there a worse one?

I'd love it if the Bruins had a real brown bear ("bruin" is Dutch for "brown.") Of course that would probably last just one game and would end up with mutilated bodies left and right. I fear bears mightily. Anyone who heads into bear territoy without a healthy fear of them is nuts.

They changed it back? The one in the pic is definitely a little different.

they are the exact same. this has gotten out of hand. if you study the two pictures... i mean really study them, you will see that they are the same. any differences that you see, you will realize that you are splitting hairs on subtle lighting differences. I really wish knapp would delete this thread already.

Apparently they've changed Herbie's face this offseason.

Old Herbie

JZYhZmn.jpg

New Herbie

bRmeLGF.jpg