the deer itch

Coe on up to SD H37. We can sit on my deck, drink some cold beer and you can kill the deer that has been snacking on my trees. T_O_B

I was just looking for a place for the Hybrid and me to stay near SD (the one on the beach) for the Holidays..

Just saw a picture from my cousin (#29 from the early 80's) where he got a nice sized buck on his property with a Bow..Near Overton.

534955_616971131698401_1221648827_n.jpg

• Fire 1
  • 1 year later...

I think I'm going to pass on shooting one this year. I sat from dawn until dusk on Saturday and until noon on Sunday. I saw a grand total of 19 deer and the bucks weren't even borderline shooters. Between 3 of us we used to see 150+ deer on opening weekend . . . but that hemorrhagic fever hit hard a couple years back. They just haven't recovered.

I think I'm going to pass on shooting one this year. I sat from dawn until dusk on Saturday and until noon on Sunday. I saw a grand total of 19 deer and the bucks weren't even borderline shooters. Between 3 of us we used to see 150+ deer on opening weekend . . . but that hemorrhagic fever hit hard a couple years back. They just haven't recovered.

That's precisely why I'm passing this year too.

• 3 years later...