Next commit?

I've been reading this board for quite a while and it seems like you guys tend to have a lot of good info so, I'm just getting curious/anxious. I was wondering if anyone had any new information on who seems like will be the next kid to pull the trigger? Who would you guys guess to be next? Are we going to have to wait until the end of August to see what Newell decides?

• 1 month later...

So, any body have any guess. Updates and news were very slow in the recruiting section this week. Probably because of the bad loss and the drama, but we need some new commits bad. After looking over the very few who are high on us as of now, I would say Safety Josh Kalu could be next.

Others, Ricky Walker DT

RB Madre London

QB Quinton Flowers, really like this guy. Has it factor, and we don't know about the future of Darlington. We must get a QB in this class. Armstrong and Stanton, and nothing but walkons behind them

then all I can find is a couple of flip possibilitys. Erik Brown WR and Washington commit who visited ,and Marvin Saunders FSU commit. Doubt either switch

Who am I missing? and how many are we trying to sign this year.

Oh, of course there is super stud Ath Kalen Ballage. We have a good track record of getting Colorado kids, and this kid would be a huge get. What are our chances with him?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...