UCLA game Black Jersey

I'm a big fan of sporting an NFL jersey at the stadium on gameday. College jerseys? Not so much.

That's what I don't get either. NFL games are filled with jerseys. Why?

It is really pushed by the team itself actually. Lets them know who to push for local advertising based upon popularity.

I'd also argue that NFL Jerseys are generally of a higher quality than NCAA jerseys.

Aren't they all the same loose-fitting, polyester shirts with screen-printed numbers? Yes, I know there are the super expensive ones with stitched numbers and names, but those are crazy expensive. Also, what do you do when a guy leaves the team?

Most fans that buy them do exactly what the organization wants you to.....

Buy another jersey for a different player you like/support

I'm a big fan of sporting an NFL jersey at the stadium on gameday. College jerseys? Not so much.

That's what I don't get either. NFL games are filled with jerseys. Why?

It is really pushed by the team itself actually. Lets them know who to push for local advertising based upon popularity.

I'd also argue that NFL Jerseys are generally of a higher quality than NCAA jerseys.

Aren't they all the same loose-fitting, polyester shirts with screen-printed numbers? Yes, I know there are the super expensive ones with stitched numbers and names, but those are crazy expensive. Also, what do you do when a guy leaves the team?

I have 2 NFL jerseys. I bought the expensive versions at a discount at the end of the season. Both players were signed to long term contracts before I purchased their jersey.

Okay, let me toss this out..

Jersey guy

or

Shirtless guy

or

Button down shirt with tie guy (like in the south)

Which do you think it worse?

Not that it really makes a difference, but most of the time when you see someone in shirt, tie, and blazer at the southern schools they are usually pledges. After pledgeship, you are allowed to wear whatever you choose. I usually just toss on a polo and khakis, they seem to do the trick.

Jersey guy

or

Shirtless guy

or

Not that it really makes a difference, but most of the time when you see someone in shirt, tie, and blazer at the southern schools they are usually pledges. After pledgeship, you are allowed to wear whatever you choose. I usually just toss on a polo and khakis, they seem to do the trick.

Really? I thought it was mostly all the frat guys, not just the pledges.

Jersey guy

or

Shirtless guy

or

Really? I thought it was mostly all the frat guys, not just the pledges.

Some still do, you're right, but for the most part you'll see polo and khakis. The first couple of months are too hot and humid to tailgate all day and then go to the game in anything else.