Could you watch the Huskers on tape delay? Dilemma (input needed)

I would keep the job. I used to work on Saturdays and a lot of times would miss the game. It was retail management so it was always a conversation piece with people in the store.

I just prayed for and looked forward to night games. No way you will miss every game. You will either see the first or second halves of some. Financial independence is more important than knowing the score right away.

I had a dream last night that Nebraska was playing Stanford in the season opener instead of Wyoming. For some reason I couldn't watch it and was trying to avoid hearing information so I could watch it on DVR without knowing the outcome. It got leaked to me that it was 6-6 at the start of the 4th quarter.

I woke up before I could watch it, and I never found out who won. I was pissed.

I had a dream last night that Nebraska was playing Stanford in the season opener instead of Wyoming. For some reason I couldn't watch it and was trying to avoid hearing information so I could watch it on DVR without knowing the outcome. It got leaked to me that it was 6-6 at the start of the 4th quarter.

So your saying the defense has a chance?

So your saying the defense has a chance?

If that actually happened I would jump up and down in joy for about 2 consecutive weeks.

I seem to always have to work during games, so I set up live updates on my phone. I get a text for every score, turnover, time out, and the end of every quarter. Since I usually cant check my phone more than once every half hour, I get really upset when I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket, and not being knowing if its good or bad. Im definetly not an "info lockdown" down. I'd rather get snippets in real time than watch the whole thing later.

Considering I live in the South Pacific and just like it if I even get to see the games...I'm a bad reference.

I remember sitting in my bungalow, in Bora Bora, watching the Huskers game over the internet. "Abdullah on the 20, the 10".... Connection lost, reconnecting... "wow what a play!, be back after these commercials". It was horrible, but not many options in that part of the world.

Back when I had cable, I could always watch the games are on BTN or ESPN2 on my iPhone. (if you have internet access on your phone). But before the advent of cable we always listened to the game on the radio. (We got rid of cable recently so we are going to go 'old school' and listen to the games on the radio if they aren't on network tv or go to a friend's house/sports bar to watch the games. This will be very tough for me but you do what you gotta do!) Best wishes OP!