Adam Taylor....our very own

I know he hasn't taken a snap in college however this time last year neither had this guy. Anyone else drawing comparisons between adam taylor and TJ Yeldon at Bama. I watch them both run, they both have the same running style. Punishing but with the flash of speed you don't suspect. Definitely think he could be the future of the back field to spell Newby. Thoughts?

I know he hasn't taken a snap in college however this time last year neither had this guy. Anyone else drawing comparisons between adam taylor and TJ Yeldon at Bama. I watch them both run, they both have the same running style. Punishing but with the flash of speed you don't suspect. Definitely think he could be the future of the back field to spell Newby. Thoughts?

Not sure what you mean by "spell Newby". I'd guess we'll see him in the first quarter against Wyoming and he'll start when AA is gone with Newby and Cross spelling him.

Not sure what you mean by "spell Newby". I'd guess we'll see him in the first quarter against Wyoming and he'll start when AA is gone with Newby and Cross spelling him.

Fair enough, either way its gonna be a backfield by committee and Taylor looks like the ace in the hole. I really like the way he runs.

Adam Taylor today. This kid is freaking HUGE for only being 18. I get more and more anxious to see this kid in the backfield! I have a feeling that he is going to be the next best thing at RB since Ahman Green, but I would get a lot of sh#t... whoops... oh well :P In order for him to become that good, we will need a dominant Oline to help as well.

My quote from another thread speaking about him, and this is what I think. I think this kid is going to be more skilled than Lawrence Phillips, and that says a lot. Only way to tell, is to see how he does against still competition. Also, he is only going to be as good as our O-line. Lets hope we can be dominant there as well.

1013105.jpg

I've heard Adrian Peterson comparisons. That's obviously a little bit much,

but

He is #28 tho..

... and he's from Texas ... and he went North to play for a college team that is red and white ...

And he appears to have had knee surgery

Probably actually one reason we got him. Many schools like LSU backed off him and quit showing him love when tore his ACL. But we showed why we are Nebraska and didnt.

Id take Ahman, Rozier and Craig over Lawrence any day. I would argue for Calvin Jones and Marlon Lucky as well (If Marlon had the Oline we had in the 90s, he would have been in the top 5).

You've got to me kidding me. The only one you could argue for is Rozier. And even that one I don't know if I'd pick over Lawrence. Calvin Jones? Come on man!

• Fire 1

Id take Ahman, Rozier and Craig over Lawrence any day. I would argue for Calvin Jones and Marlon Lucky as well (If Marlon had the Oline we had in the 90s, he would have been in the top 5).

Marlon Lucky?........

That guy got tackled by more yard lines than by actual defenders. Should have been moved to WR his sophomore year because he was not a good pure RB.